Follow Me On Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Moments of Sanity in my Madhouse

So many days I have wished I would have written down the days events, or how I did a DIY project.  Well, here I am.  I have FINALLY created my own blog.  
I am a stay-at-home mom of 2 beautiful babies, Avery (17.5 months) and Selah (2.5 months).  I will blog about each of their pregnancies and births later.  I have an amazing husband, Sam, and two dogs, Peanut and Mia.  

My amazing family

 Our dog Peanut
I have found a new love this year, Pinterest.  I have tried recipes and Do-It-Yourself projects from that website and I will show off what I have done (so far) on here as well.  You can follow me on Pinterest by clicking here.
I hope I can find time each day to make a new post.  Seeing as my days are incredibly hectic balancing my time between a toddler, an infant, two dogs, and a husband, I might not get to write as much as I would like.  But here's to trying!

Wish me luck! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment