Follow Me On Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, November 12, 2012

October-November


HOGWARTS!
Okay--so I have not been blogging as much as I intended to!  So many things have happened during the months of October and November. 
In October we took a vacation to Orange Lake Resort in Kissimmee, Florida!  We went to Universal Island of Adventures.  We were stoked to see the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, but ended up slightly disappointed.





My favorite section in Island of Adventures was Dr. Suess.  Avery rode on a carousel for the first time.  He hated it!



While we were in Florida, my baby turned 5 months old:

Then Halloween was on our doorstep before we knew it!


And then comes November.  My baby girl turned 1/2 a year old, and the kiddos Aunt Ashley came for a visit!





Now, here we are in the middle of November (not sure how September all of a sudden became November) and we are getting ready for the Holidays!  I am excited to start some Christmas Pinterest projects!

My next post will be about Pins I have tested and whether they passed for failed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment